PARTNER WITH US
Collaborate with Salam Online
In the upcoming 2020-2021 school, year many centers are going online due to the current pandemic. Online education will be a new challenge and since many centers and schools have limited resources and are run by volunteers, Salam Online was launched to help the communities.
A message from Moulana Nabi Raza Abidi
May Allah bless you and your families
My tahiyyaat, tabreekat and best wishes during the blessed month of Dhul Qa’dah and the upcoming season of Hajj and Wilayah. Alḥamdulillāh with the tawfiq of the 10 days of Al-Karamah, we launched Salam Online- A weekend school for Quran and Islamic Studies- and had our first open house (watch the open house here)
The primary purpose of Salam online is to provide Quran & Islamic education to students that don’t have access to Sunday school.
Furthermore, our goal is also to help strengthen and give resources to existing Sunday schools.In the upcoming 2020-2021 school, year many centers are going online due to the current pandemic. Online education will be a new challenge and since many centers and schools have limited resources and are run by volunteers, Salam Online was launched to help the communities.
- We will be creating and sharing digital resources to complement the Kisa Kids curriculum including but not limited to: presentations, kahoots, digital quizzes and tests, online games, lesson recordings, virtual field trip plans, special occasion resources and inshaAllah much more.
- We know teaching Quran online can be a challenge so we are trying to train more teachers and accordingly we can help schools by providing teachers.
- We have also launched a teachers training program to further support the teachers.
- We will be providing the online platform:
- an LMS (learning management system) that can help schools get organized, keep attendance, streamline communication, upload learning materials, etc.
- Zoom platform: We are trying to see if we can provide zoom accounts for schools to use.
- Preloading Kisa Kids curriculum onto the LMS so teachers can easily teach the curriculum.
Therefore, dear Ulama, board members, weekend school principals, administrators of schools and centers, if your school wants to collaborate and partner in this noble cause please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- One model is to serve individual students (primarily those who do not have access to a weekend school). Salam Online will provide the teachers and classes for these students.
- Second model is where weekend schools can temporarily during this pandemic time bring their school, their teachers and administration on the digital platform that we have created. Many schools have reached out to us for help during this challenging time as some schools do not have the resources to provide weekend Islamic classes online. We will provide resources and support to these schools upon their request. InshaAllah when schools are able to resume onsite teaching they can run their schools as before.
During this pandemic in which all of us are struggling, my duas and prayers are that we can collaborate and help one another during this time. If there is anything we can do to help we are at your service.
I am available to answer any of your questions and concerns My email email@example.com