PARTNER WITH US
Collaborate with Salam Online
May Allah (swt) bless you and your family! On behalf of Moulana Abidi and the entire Salam Online Team, we would like to extend our sincere gratitude to you and your team for your support and participation in Salam Online! Our team was honored to work with you to bring remote learning to Weekend School students around the world. We would be honored to continue collaborating with you and your respective Weekend Schools for the next school year inshāʾAllāh.
A message from Moulana Nabi Raza Abidi
May Allah bless you and your families
The primary purpose of Salam online is to provide Quran & Islamic education to students that don’t have access to Weekend/Sunday school.
In the upcoming 2021-2022 our goal is also to help strengthen and give resources to existing Weekend schools. Online education will be a new challenge and since many centers and schools have limited resources and are run by volunteers, Salam Online was launched to help the communities.
- We will be creating and sharing digital resources to complement the Kisa Kids curriculum including but not limited to: presentations, kahoots, digital quizzes and tests, online games, lesson recordings, virtual field trip plans, special occasion resources and inshaAllah much more.
- We know teaching Quran online can be a challenge so we are trying to train more teachers and accordingly we can help schools by providing teachers.
- We have also launched a teachers training program to further support the teachers.
- We will be providing the online platform:
- an LMS (learning management system) that can help schools get organized, keep attendance, streamline communication, upload learning materials, etc.
- Zoom platform: We are trying to see if we can provide zoom accounts for schools to use.
- Preloading Kisa Kids curriculum onto the LMS so teachers can easily teach the curriculum.
Therefore, dear Ulama, board members, weekend school principals, administrators of schools and centers, if your school wants to collaborate and partner in this noble cause please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have a meeting to have further discussions. InshāʾAllāh we are working toward creating two models for Salam Online:
- One model is to serve individual students (primarily those who do not have access to a weekend school). Salam Online will provide the teachers and classes for these students.
- Second model is where weekend schools can temporarily during this pandemic time bring their school, their teachers and administration on the digital platform that we have created. Many schools have reached out to us for help during this challenging time as some schools do not have the resources to provide weekend Islamic classes online. We will provide resources and support to these schools upon their request. InshaAllah when schools are able to resume onsite teaching they can run their schools as before.
During this pandemic in which all of us are struggling, my duas and prayers are that we can collaborate and help one another during this time. If there is anything we can do to help we are at your service.
I am available to answer any of your questions and concerns My email email@example.com